Microsoft Stack Web Developer Job
TEKOA software is an inspired and growing software company located in Spokane, Washington. TEKOA develops C# ASP.NET cloud based web applications. We work together to produce and support fine cloud software solutions for business and are looking for the right candidate to join the TEKOA team.
The right person will be an organized independent problem solver with healthy communication skills. The position requires the planning, development, testing and troubleshooting of Microsoft Stack Web Dev code, and a demonstrated working knowledge of C# web technology. Responsibilities include independent code writing, team interaction and code troubleshooting.
Required Technical Skills
- Understanding of agile development including planning, building, testing and deployment best practices.
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in Microsoft Stack web development.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience / training certifications.
Required Professional Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Strong Time Management and Organization skills are a must.
- Team player and independent problem solver.
- Work with other technical team members to discern the best approach to coded solutions with creative, innovative and straightforward approach.
TEKOA Software strives to provide a healthy work environment where individuals are respected professionals and have the opportunity to contribute and succeed. TEKOA is a friendly, inspired and professional work environment looking for a programmer that wants a steady and interesting stream of diverse development work and is willing to be a committed and effective member of a team.
- Full Time
- M-F 8AM-5PM
- Wage DOE
- No Remote Employment
- Microsoft Stack Programmers Only
For more information and to submit a cover letter and resume, please call: 888-811-2998 and ask for Human Resources.